Why Choose Realty Management Associates?
Realty Management Associates, Inc., has been in the business of management of single-family homes and small apartment properties since 1980. RMA has earned the CRMC® (Certified Residential Management Company) designation; the first in Idaho and one of only 48 nationwide. The CRMC® designation is accredited by NARPM® and is only awarded to property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. RMA currently manages over 400 residential units, consisting of single family homes, townhouses, condominiums and apartments.
Realty Management consistently ranks in the top 3 property management companies for Google reviews in the Greater Boise area.
Our commitment to excellent communication, sound property management skills, and ongoing training and education for our staff, positions Realty Management Associates as the best qualified team for your property management needs.
The Secret to Our Success!
We want to be sure our clients have the absolute best experience working with us. In order to satisfy our clients, we need to understand your wants, needs and expectations. Before entering into an agreement to manage your property, we want to be sure that our business philosophy and operations systems are a good fit for you. Our secret behind being able to offer top level customer service while keeping your costs within a competitive range with other managers in the area, is to comply with concise systems that we have developed over our many years of experience in this field.
At the same time however, we take pride in being flexible enough to adapt quickly to unexpected circumstances and unique situations. So please be prepared, for your first conversation with our new-business associate, to share with us your immediate rental needs, any concerns or frustrations you have been experiencing which may be the catalyst to your search for new management, as well as your short and long term plans and goals for your investment property(s). We, in turn, will discuss with you our approach to management, as well as the systems and processes that make our business run smoothly and keeps our clients happy.
What We do as Your Property Manager
- Tenant Solicitation
- Screening Prospective Tenants
- Property surveys
- Perform move-in/out and periodic surveys
- Drive By Surveys
- Keep you informed of property condition via email, phone calls and official reports
- Effect preventative maintenance services per your instruction
- Contract independent vendor services on your behalf
- Initiate service on vacant or occupied property
- Address tenants’ concerns
- Routine Maintenance Supervision
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- Administer tenant deposits
- Enforce all lease terms
- Cash Flow Accounting
- Provide monthly financial statements including copies of actual invoices
- Electronic banking and bill pay services
- Provide 1099 tax reports and year-end profit and loss statements
- Monthly newsletters for Owners and Tenants to keep them informed
- Preferred vendor relationships and dedicated maintenance coordinator ensure timely turnover and quality work
- Stable Employees. Turnover in our company is very rare. Employees usually stay with us for 10+ years.
- Excellent staff-to-door ratio. We want to be sure we have the time it takes to consistently offer great service
- Syndicated advertising platform
- Opt-in selection of annual preventative maintenance services
- Tech savvy systems for property showings and tenant applications