Meet RMA’s New Property Manager!
Deeanna Windes joined the RMA team in Spring of 2022. Deeanna is an Idaho Native and was born and raised right here in the Treasure Valley. She comes to us from a Fortune 500 retail company as a high-level supervisor where she worked for 19 years. Deeanna led a team of over 300 employees here in Boise as well as in Moscow, ID. Deeanna’s dedication in customer service and communication led to building wonderful relationships with-in the local community.
Outside of work Deeanna enjoys spending time with her children, granddaughter, and her husband. Deeanna is also the proud owner of 6 dogs which occupies a lot of her time.
1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Changing your furnace filters is a tenant responsibility and it helps ensure that your system runs smoothly and effectively. If you are unsure of how or when to do that, give your property manager a call and they can walk you through that process!
4) Sprinkler blow outs will be beginning in the month of October, so please be sure to cooperate with the vendor to get those turned off! In addition, be sure to disconnect all of your garden hoses from the house before our first freeze. Connected water hoses can cause burst pipes!
5) If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system on our website so that we can issue a work order.
6) If you are in a neighborhood with pressurized irrigation, please be aware of when your community is shutting off irrigation to your lawn and be prepared to hand water if necessary.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.