1) Drive by inspections have started and will continue through the month of June, if you see someone outside taking photos of your property, do not be alarmed! RMA staff are just working to get those completed.
2) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
3) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
4) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Changing your furnace filters is a tenant responsibility and it helps ensure that your system runs smoothly and effectively. If you are unsure of how or when to do that, give your property manager a call and they can walk you through that process!
5) Your sprinklers should have been turned on for you by June 1st! If you still do not have them on, please let your property manager know so they can resolve that issue for you.
6) If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system on our website so that we can issue a work order.
7) Due to the lack of snow pack this year again, there may be early water shutoffs in neighborhoods that run sprinklers off irrigation, which will result in tenants needing to hand water to prevent the grass form dying.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.