Happy New Year!
Solve Our Puzzle
Solve this month’s crossword puzzle! Correct answers will be entered into a drawing for this month’s prize of a $20 Gift Card to Target. Read this month’s reminders and newsletter below for clues. Good luck!
Thank you for participating in the December Newsletter Puzzle. After a random drawing amongst all of our correct responses, Our December winner is Adrian Amezquita, who won a $20 gift card to Trader Joe’s. Congratulations Adrian!
1) All the usual cold weather reminders are still in effect. We may not have snow in the valley, but the temperatures have been dipping down into the 20s. So whether you are home or away, keep your heat in the 60s to prevent freezing pipes.
2) Have you changed filters recently? If not, please do so right away. Clean filters improve the performance of your furnace and keeps your air quality free of allergens and dust.
3) Snow could be just around the corner. Remember, unless you live in a multi-family community it is your responsibility to clear the sidewalk in front of your house. Please also clear snow and ice from your front walk, driveway and away from utility meters.
4) If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system on our website so that we can issue a work order.
5) Foundation vents need to be closed up for the winter. This will reduce freezing air from creating a hazard to crawl space plumbing. It will also help to keep your home warmer.
6) If you still have the Christmas tree lying around, remember, you can compos it. Cut into 4-foot lengths and place in the compost cart if you participate in the Boise city composting program. Or cut up, bundle and place on the sidewalk next to the trash carts with your next pickup date. Flocked trees and wreaths cannot be composted.
7) Remember we are making a change in terms that will affect the Late Fee Program. You were sent an email in late November with the information. If you lease commenced in September or October of this year, this change may not affect you, therefore you will not have received a notice.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through the property meld link, conveniently located in the top menu bar of our website.
Pay Online Service Provider Changed Last Month.
You should have received a letter from RMA regarding the switch from PayLease to RentTrack. This letter details how it works, how much the fees are, and an option to build your credit. You will receive an email in mid-December with instructions on how to setup your account and pay rent commencing with January rent.
Exciting New RMA Website!
By Athena Savoglou
Happy New Year! We have some exciting news to kick off your 2020: We have given our website a refreshing new look that still has all the convenient features that you have gotten to know! Aside from a bright and fun new aesthetic that highlights lovely downtown Boise, the new site still has shortcuts and features that make everything a breeze (and did we mention it’s pretty to look at?).
As a tenant, most of what you need is on the dark blue bar at the top of the site. From here you can access your tenant portal, submit a maintenance request, and pay online. As a reminder, we have recently switched from PayLease to RentTrack for your convenience.
On the Tenant menu, you will also find links to the above features, along with other helpful items. In addition to your tenant portal, maintenance requests, and pay online, the tenant menu has our tenant FAQs, move out checklists, helpful “Links”, and our beloved tenant newsletters (with a fun crossword at the end of each one, in case you haven’t played yet).
As a side note, we would like to draw your attention to two features on our site that you may not think of, but can be extremely helpful: Tenant FAQs and “Links”. Our tenant FAQs are just that: questions many of our tenants have come to us with, such as notice required at the end of your tenancy, information about your security deposit, inspection, maintenance emergencies, and cable/satellite TV. We pay attention when you ask us questions and list the most common ones in our FAQ. Secondly, our “Links” section. This page has links to the National Association of Property Managers and the Boise City Chamber of Commerce, along with popular utility companies, internet, phone and TV providers, garbage pickup information, and other government/miscellaneous offices you may need as a Treasure Valley resident. This page can come in VERY handy logistically.
We know you will love the new look and efficiency of our new website. Take a look here and see for yourself!
Solve our Newsletter Puzzle for the chance to win a $20 gift card to Target!
Read this month’s reminders and newsletter for clues. Good luck!
If you have solved the crossword puzzle, please email your answers to athena.RMA@gmail.com. All correct answers will be submitted for a drawing for the prize.