RMA Holiday Hours
The office schedule for the holidays will be as follows:
Closed early Friday 12/16/22 at 1:00 pm for Holiday Staff Party
Closed early Friday 12/23/22 at 12:00 pm
Closed early Friday 12/30/22 at 12:00 pm
1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Every winter, with the first hard freeze we get calls for broken heating furnaces. In almost every case this is because the tenant has not been changing out the filters on a regular basis as they should have been. Avoid a break down and days of freezing in your home, and change your furnace filters now!
4) If you haven’t done so already, please be sure to unhook your hoses from outside faucets. Leaving the hose attached can create an ice dam in the faucet and connecting pipe, potentially causing a split or burst pipe resulting in damage to the property. Tenants will be held responsible for any damage caused due to their neglect in removing a garden hose.
Please see the infographic below with tips on how to avoid freezing pipes!
5) If you have a wood burning stove or fireplace that you used last winter, the chimney may need cleaning. Get the chimney inspected and cleaned to avoid the potential of chimney fires.
6) Remember, unless you live in a multi-family community it is your responsibility to clear the sidewalk in front of your house. Please also clear snow and ice from your front walk, driveway and away from utility meters.
7) Reminder to turn off your Christmas lights when you are not home and to remember to water your tree regularly! Christmas lights on dry Christmas trees is the #1 cause of home fires during this time of year.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.