RMA Holiday Hours
The office schedule for the holidays will be as follows:
Closed early Friday 12/17/21 at 3:00 pm for Holiday Staff Party
Closed early Thursday 12/23/21 at 1:00 pm
Closed Friday/Monday12/24/21 & 12/27/21 for Christmas
Closed early Thursday 12/30/21 at 1:00 pm
Closed Friday 12/31/21 for New Year’s
1) If writing a check for your rent, please note that you must make that check out to Realty Management Associates or RMA.
2) If you pay rent to RMA using a check or certified funds, please note that you must put your name AND the property address on it.
3) Our monthly reminder – have you changed filters recently? Every winter, with the first hard freeze we get calls for broken heating furnaces. In almost every case this is because the tenant has not been changing out the filters on a regular basis as they should have been. Avoid a break down and days of freezing in your home, and change your furnace filters now!
4) If you haven’t done so already, please be sure to unhook your hoses from outside faucets. Leaving the hose attached can create an ice dam in the faucet and connecting pipe, potentially causing a split or burst pipe resulting in damage to the property. Tenants will be held responsible for any damage caused due to their neglect in removing a garden hose.
5) If you have a wood burning stove or fireplace that you used last winter, the chimney may need cleaning. Get the chimney inspected and cleaned to avoid the potential of chimney fires.
6) Remember, unless you live in a multi-family community it is your responsibility to clear the sidewalk in front of your house. Please also clear snow and ice from your front walk, driveway and away from utility meters.
7) Reminder to turn off your Christmas lights when you are not home and to remember to water your tree regularly! Christmas lights on dry Christmas trees is the #1 cause of home fires during this time of year.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home, please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order. Also, there is a “Maintenance Request” link on the dark blue bar at the top.
Things To Do For Holiday Fun With The Whole Family!
By Kristal Clark
Looking for some Holiday fun around the Treasure Valley? We have some ideas for you!
If you are looking for a spectacular light show that doesn’t require you to leave your vehicle, Christmas in Color at the Expo Idaho might be the perfect solution for you! The show runs from November 19th – December 31st, with the exceptions of Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. Just hop online to their website Boise, ID — Christmas in Color and purchase your tickets in advance. Grab the hot cocoa, show up at your allotted time, and enjoy the light show while staying in your vehicle!
If you are looking for a more interactive light show to experience, you can give Winter Garden aGlow at the Idaho Botanical Gardens a try. In this show, you can walk around to different parts of the gardens to look at different light displays. You can stop in at the Garden Cottage to take a holiday selfie and the kiddos can send Santa a postcard. There will be burn barrels to keep you warm, holiday music, and free cookies and hot cocoa to enjoy while you stroll. This show is open from Thanksgiving Day until December 31st. Because of Covid, they are limiting the number of tickets sold each day, so be sure to get online at Winter Garden aGlow – Idaho Botanical Garden and purchase early so you don’t miss out on this fun family event!
If a classic holiday performance is more your speed, we have Boise’s own Ballet Idaho, a professional ballet company located right here in the Treasure Valley, performing the Nutcracker at the Morrison Center. This will be a fantastic show that you don’t want to miss! The show runs from November 26th – December 5th. Tickets are available online at The Nutcracker Tour Tickets | Ticketsonsale, get yours before they sell out! This show is always a big hit!
And if all of this doesn’t sound as fun as an exhilarating experience, we suggest you try out the tubing hill at Bogus Basin. Winter tubing is a perfect activity for families, friends, and groups of all sizes during the winter. Take a slide down the Pepsi Goldrush Tubing Hill, an 800 ft. downhill thrill with the convenience of a conveyor-lift back to the top, allowing you to ride again and again. Reservations are required beforehand due to high demand. You can find that link on Tubing Prices & Info (bogusbasin.org).
No matter your interests, there is something for everyone here in the Treasure Valley! This is just a few of the many things there are to be offered in the Valley, there are too many to list! We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season filled with lots of fun and family time!