Realty Management Associates, Inc., CRMC® (RMA) has been in the business of management of single-family homes and small apartment properties since 1980. RMA has maintained a history of solid, long-term client relationships throughout Boise and surrounding areas.
These relationships were built on sound property management skills, owner communication, tenant solicitation and qualification, maintenance supervision, and comprehensive accounting practices.
What we do as your Property Manager
- Tenant Solicitation
- Screening Prospective Tenants
- Property Inspections
- Perform move-in/out and periodic inspections
- Keep you informed of property condition
- Effect preventative maintenance services per your instruction
- Contract independent vendor services on your behalf
- Initiate service on vacant or occupied property
- Address tenants’ concerns
- Routine Maintenance Supervision
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- Administer tenant deposits
- Enforce all lease terms
- Cash Flow Accounting
- Provide monthly financial statements including copies of actual invoices
- Electronic banking and bill pay services
- Provide 1099 tax reports and year-end profit and loss statements
Benefits of using RMA as your Property Management Company
- The most experience property management company in our market
- Focus on communication and customer service
- Monthly newsletters for Owners and Tenants to keep them informed
- Preferred vendor relationships ensure timely turnover and quality work
- Stable Employees. Collective RMA employment of 124 years between 9 staff
- Excellent staff-to-door ratio
- Continuously seeking improvement to service and systems for the benefit of the Owner.
Cash Flow Accounting
The proper management of the Owner’s rental property necessitates the comprehensive reporting of all financial transactions. All Owner funds flow through a special rental trust account maintained by RMA.
Protecting the value of the asset is a common goal shared by both RMA and the Owner. One of the primary goals of RMA is to obtain quality professional maintenance services at competitive prices, in order to maintain the rental property in a clean and habitable condition.
RMA uses a work-order system to schedule and supervise all property maintenance. RMA’s efficient staff handles all required and preventative maintenance, using the most reliable workmen and tradesmen in the community.
RMA responds to all emergency maintenance requests in a timely manner. Non-emergency maintenance requests are processed to the satisfaction of the Owner and Tenant.
The Owner will be notified of maintenance requests performed, as per the terms of the Management Agreement.
Screening Prospective Tenants
Industry data show that a significant percentage of all applicants will not qualify as a potential tenant. RMA knows it is much better to have a vacant rental property than a problem tenant! Screening prospective Tenants is one of the most important services provided by RMA. A complete and thorough screening and background check of all prospective Tenants help to ensure that illegal activities do not take place on rental properties managed by RMA.
We offer a range of services to assist you with your investment needs. If you are ready to get started, or simply need more information, please complete the form to the right and we will contact you to discuss options.
Our Leasing Services
Determine rent value
- Comparative rental market analysis
- Recommendations to enhance potential
- Professional metal signage
- Internet exposure
- Networking within professional groups (real estate, legal, accounting, etc)
Preview with prospective tenants
- Pre-screen potential applicant(s)
- Supply information and answer questions related to the rental property
- Schedule appointments
- After hours and weekend showings
Qualify applicants to our terms
- Employment and income verification
- Landlords’ references
- Review credit report
- Criminal background check
Preparation of Lease Agreement
- Draft contract to meet terms negotiated
- Facilitate signing and supply copies to the parties
Collect move-in funds
- Receive certified funds from tenant
- Document transaction and provide accounting
Boise Area Information
Boise is also a regional hub for jazz, theater, and indie music. The Gene Harris Jazz Festival is hosted in Boise each spring. Several theater groups operate in the city, including the Idaho Shakespeare Festival, Boise Little Theatre, Boise Contemporary Theater, and Prairie Dog Productions, among others. The Treefort Music Fest in early March features emerging bands. Source From Wikipedia
Numbering about 15,000, Boise’s ethnic Basque community is the largest such community in the United States and the fifth largest in the world outside Argentina, Chile and the Basque Country in Spain and France. A large Basque festival known as Jaialdi is held once every five years (next in 2020). Downtown Boise features a vibrant section known as the “Basque Block”. Boise’s former, longest serving mayor, David H. Bieter, is of Basque descent. Boise is also a sister region of the Basque communities.