Solve Our Puzzle
Thank you for participating in the November Newsletter Puzzle. After a random drawing amongst all of our correct responses, Our November winner is Chynae Hull, who won a $20 gift card to The Village at Meridian. Congratulations Chynae!
Solve this month’s crossword puzzle! Correct answers will be entered into a drawing for this month’s prize of a $20 Gift Card to Trader Joe’s. Read this month’s reminders and newsletter below for clues. Good luck!
RMA Holiday Hours
Closed:12/24/19 at 2:00 pm
Closed: 12/25/19 & 12/26/19
Closed: 12/31/19 at 12:00 pm
1)Garden Hoses: If you haven’t already, please remember to disconnect garden hoses from outside spigots.
2) Leaf Clean Up: The unseasonal warm weather has slowed down leaf fall. Trees are still shedding their leaves, so please continue to rake them up as they fall. View November’s Newsletter for details on city leaf recycling programs.
3) Gutter Maintenance: If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system so that we can issue a work order.
4) Heating Efficiency: Have you changed filters recently? If not, please do so right away. Clean filters improve the performance of your furnace and keeps your air quality free of allergens and dust.
5) Foundation Vents: Foundation vents need to be closed up for the winter. This will reduce freezing air from creating a hazard to crawl space plumbing. It will also help to keep your home warmer.
6) Prevent Freezing: If you are going away for the holidays be sure to set the house temperature to 60F to avoid the potential of frozen pipes.
7) Locate Your Shut Off Valves: It’s a good idea to be prepared for the worst case scenario. Do you know where your main water shut off valve is? If not it would be a good idea to locate it now so that you can act quickly in the event of a burst pipe from freezing temperatures.
8) Snow Maintenance: Snow is late to arrive this year, but it’s wise to be ready for it! Remember, unless you live in a multi-family community it is your responsibility to clear the sidewalk in front of your house. Please also clear snow and ice from your front walk, driveway and away from utility meters.
9) Composting Your Christmas Tree: Flocked trees and wreaths cannot be composted. All others can be cut into 4-foot lengths and placed in the compost cart if you participate in the Boise City composting program. Or cut your tree to 4-foot lengths and bundle and leave on the sidewalk next to the trash carts for pickup.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order.
Beneficial Change in Terms Upcoming
RMA will be making a change in terms that will affect the Late Fee Program. You should have just recently received a notice in the mail and by email with details. If you have any questions, please email Brandy at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your lease commenced in September or October of this year, this change may not
affect you, therefore you will not receive a notice.
Pay Online Service Provider Changes Mid December. You should have received a letter from RMA regarding the switch from Paylease to Rent Track. This letter details how it works, how much the fees are, and an option to build your credit. You will receive an email in mid-December with instructions on how to setup your account and pay rent commencing with January rent.
Holiday Fun in the Treasure Valley
By Athena Savoglou
The most beautiful time of year is upon us! At RMA, we want our tenants to get the most fun and enjoyment out of the Boise area during the holidays. See below some highlights of Christmastime events in the area:
- Get a photo op with our Boise City Santa! (details)
- Saturday Indoor Winter Market on Shoreline Drive (details)
- First Annual Holiday Sip-n-Shop (details)
- Capital City Public Market at The Grove Plaza (details)
- Enjoy a Downtown Carriage ride & hot cocoa (details)
- Go ice skating at the Village at Meridian (details)
- Experience the Old Boise Model Railroad at Christmas (details)
- Winter Wonderland in Caldwell—lights will be bright & ready by December! (details)
- Skiing and more winter recreation at Bogus Basin (details)
- See the Nutcracker at the Morrison Center (details)
Finally, as so many of you are in the giving spirit at Christmas, see below a few holiday charity opportunities:
- Toys For Tots. Provide toys to children in need! (details)
- 3rd Annual Christmas Charity Throwdown (details)
We hope you enjoy them!
Solve our Newsletter Puzzle for the chance to win a $20 gift card to Trader Joe’s!
Read this month’s reminders and newsletter for clues. Good luck!
If you have solved the crossword puzzle, please email your answers to athena.RMA@gmail.com. All correct answers will be submitted for a drawing for the prize.