The Holidays are upon us. We hope you experienced an enjoyable Thanksgiving and we wish you warm season’s greetings for the upcoming celebrations.
Holiday Office Hours
Christmas week and New Year’s week the office will be operating with a reduced staff to allow each employee additional days off over the Holiday period.
Friday December 14 – Office Party, Closing at 3:30pm
Monday December 24 – Closed. Christmas Eve
Tuesday December 25 – Closed. Christmas Day
Monday December 31 – Closed. New Year’s Eve
Tuesday January 1 – Closed. New Year’s Day
1)If you haven’t already, please remember to disconnect garden hoses from outside spigots and wrap with insulating substance.
2) Have you changed filters recently? If not, please do so right away. Clean filters improves the performance of your furnace and keeps your air quality free of allergens and dust.
3) Snow arrived this last weekend! Remember, unless you live in a multi-family community it is your responsibility to clear the sidewalk in front of your house. Please also clear snow and ice from your front walk, driveway and away from utility meters. The snow that fell was wet and heavy and caused damage to some trees by breaking limbs. If you have a limb down on your property, please submit a work order through Property Meld. (see below for instructions)
4) If you are going away for the holidays be sure to set the house temperature to 65F to avoid the potential of frozen pipes.
5) If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, you may notice them overflowing when it rains, or sagging from weight, or growing plants. If you witness any of these tell-tale signs, please take a photo of the evidence and submit it to us through the property meld system so that we can issue a work order.
6) Foundation vents need to be closed up for the winter. This will reduce freezing air from creating a hazard to crawl space plumbing. It will also help to keep your home warmer.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be submitted through property meld, accessed on our website, under the Tenant Tab – Maintenance Request – Submit Work Order.
Heading Into the New Year - Help Us Be Even Better!
We put a lot of effort into our tenant newsletters. We want them to be of value to you, something you will want to open and read when you see that monthly email drop in your inbox. In the past year we have brought you offers from 9 different local businesses. From Ice Cream to moving boxes, to coffee and beer. Lots of beer!
We’ve written on a variety of topics that we hope you find interesting and of value. From reminders of our policies and how best to work within them to avoid fines or security deposit withholdings, to tips on qualifying for a loan to buy a home. We want to be more than just a property manager to you. We want to be a resource and a partner in helping make your home experience be the best it can be. Please help us to provide you with topics you want to read about - special offers you’d like to receive from our local business partners.
Please post your comments to our FACEBOOK PAGE. We’ll send a gift of a $5 coffee card to all tenants who leave us a review along with any suggestions they have for our newsletter.
Don’t Miss Out!
Remember to go to the Tenant Resources page to redeem current offers.