The Holidays are upon us. We hope you experienced an enjoyable Thanksgiving and we wish you warm seasons greetings for the upcoming celebrations
Holiday Office Hours
December 19 – Office Christmas Party Closing at 3pm
December 25 – Christmas Day Closed
January 1 – New Year’s Day Closed
January 2 - Closed
Rent that is due on the first and paid in person will need to be put through the drop box before 5:00pm. Rent sent via US mail will need to be delivered to our office by December 29th. A staff member will swing by the office to pick up the rent payments shortly after 5:00pm on January 1st.
If questions come up during our closure dates, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get back to you upon our return to the office.
- If you haven’t already, please remember to disconnect garden hoses from outside faucets and wrap faucets with insulating substance.
- Have you changed the HVAC filters? If not, please be sure to.
- We have enjoyed a beautifully long mild Fall this year, but temperatures have dropped and soon enough freezing rain and snow will be here. When that happens, remember to keep snow and ice away from meters.
- Keep household temperatures set to a minimum of 68F, especially if you leave town for a few days. You never know when the temperature will suddenly drop, and you don’t want to come back to frozen or burst pipes!
- When the snow does fall, remember it is your responsibility to keep public sidewalks in front of your house and the pathway to your door and driveway free of snow.
If you have any maintenance concerns for your yard or your home please CONTACT US! All maintenance concerns should be addressed to email@example.com. cc: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the SUBJECT line state: MAINTENANCE REQUEST. We really appreciate you helping us to help you keep your home in tip-top condition.
Heading Into The New Year!
After only one year of publishing monthly tenant newsletters, we have achieved an open rate of over 50% with an average time on page of 4 minutes, which means you are not only opening the link, you are actually reading the newsletter!
We want to thank you for engaging in this form of communication which has proven very valuable to us as a way to communicate items of importance to you in a timely fashion. We hope your newsletter also brings value to you.
And, speaking of value. Our Very Important Tenant program (VIP) started off with great expectations, but suffered somewhat from overwhelming demands in in other areas of the business that diluted the amount of attention paid to growing the VIT network. In 2018 we are refocusing efforts to strengthen the program so that we can offer even greater benefits for you to take advantage of.
We Want To Thank You for Being Such Great Tenants!
Coffee On Us!
We are running a Facebook campaign to increase our number of LIKES and also to increase our reviews. We’d LOVE your help, and we want to award you with a coffee gift card, just for clicking the link below and liking our page. However, we can’t track exactly who likes our page unless you leave a review. So for everyone who leaves us a review or seasons greetings and likes our page before December 15, we will send a $5 Starbucks gift card – Merry Christmas!