Last month Tisha Woodward was the lucky winner of the $25 gift card to Berryhill/BACON. Congratulations Tisha, and thank you for your wonderful comments. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your meal at Berryhill/BACON.
This month we have FREE restaurant coupons, and the apportunity to win Morrison Center tickets! AND…. Very exciting! …. Learn about our FIRST ANNUAL YARD COMPETITION – amazing grand prize! (hint “blue turf”) But first…………
IMPORTANT REMINDERS – (And Asking For Your HELP!)
Our property managers have been out and about driving by the homes under our management looking for concerns after the harsh winter. But if you have a fenced private back yard, it limits our ability to spot potential problem areas, so we are asking for your help.
- Gutters took a beating last winter. It may not seem like a big deal to have a gutter pulled away from the edge of the roof, or filled with leaves or dirt, or a downspout and extension drain pipe that has become detached at the top or bottom. But it is! Severe damage can be caused by water seeping under fascia, or behind siding - dripping down next to the stem wall, or creating a puddle at the corner or along the edge of the house causing a soggy bog. So we are asking for your help. Please walk around your house to take a close look at the gutters, and let us know if you see any of the concerns that I’ve just mentioned. While you’re at it, make sure the crawl space vents are fully open and clear of debris so that you get good air circulation under the house. If you see something of concern, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
- In April some of the homes, at owner request, will be benefitting from a yard spring cleanup and a hot water heater inspection and flush. If we need to access your home or garage to get to the hot water heater, you will be contacted by one of our staff to schedule a time.
- April is also sprinkler turn-on month. If, come the first week of May, your sprinkler system has not been activated please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping us keep your home in tip top shape!
Keep reading for great activity ideas and special offers……
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
SMOKY MOUNTAIN PIZZERIA GRILL
Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill is a fun, dynamic restaurant company celebrating its 25th year in business and currently holds the title for "Best Family Restaurant" for the second year in a row by the Boise Weekly Readers poll, in addition to Business Of The Year awards and many others.
Smoky Mountain's exceptional menu offers a vast array of options from Award-Winning Pizza and Pasta, Burgers, Steak, Salads, Salmon, Sandwiches and so much more. The "Kids Make Your Own Pizza" is popular amongst the kiddies who also get to take home a Frisbee and enjoy the game room at each location.
The patio season is especially great at Smokys where Folks of all ages can kick back and enjoy the music and great food while taking in the sunshine with a cold beverage in hand! Smoky Mountain also offers "Happy Hour" 7 days a week with great food and drink specials daily.
Smoky Mountain offers online ordering and delivers everything on their menu from a mouth-watering pizza to an incredible steak dinner for the entire family. Smokys caters to any event at their place or yours. The free banquets rooms are a hit for groups large or small.
There really is something great for the entire family at Smoky Mountain.... It's no wonder their motto is "High Heels and High Chairs Equally Welcome!"
Come see for yourself why everyone is talking about Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill or check out their entire menu at Smokymountainpizza.com
Smoky’s Gift To You - FREE Order Of Brie Kisses....
Tender Bites Of Brie Cheese Wrapped In Puff Pastry And Baked Golden Brown, And Served With A Boysenberry-Jalepeño Jam. Prepare To Be Kissed! A $7.99 Value. Go to our Tenant Resources page to access your coupon.
* One Free Order Per Table * Not Valid With Any Other Offers Or Discounts
* Must Present Coupon * Dine-In Only
Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill - Fun Place - Seriously Good Food!
Junie B Jones – Morrison Center
Sunday May 21 at 2pm.
Theatrework’s Junie B.’s essential survival guide to school is recommended for grades K-5. Theatreworks USA is touring the country with their charming musical featuring Junie B.’s school experiences. Guranteed to entertain children and parents alike, this entertaining show shares Junie B.’s take on bus rules to band-aids - carpools to cookies. After 1 ½ years of school under her belt, Junie B. has a jillion tips, tricks and trip-ups to share from her hard-won expertise, and shows us all how school is sometimes scary, sometimes super-fun, and always something to sing about!
Want to win 3 Tickets to Junie B. the Musical?
Enter your name for the drawing by telling us what you love most about your experience with RMA so far. Send a quick email with your comments to Claire@rentalsinboise.com. All entries will also be entered into a grand drawing to be held later in the year.
Junie B. tickets donated by Greenbelt Magazine.
What To Do About Town?
Sponsored by Tia Crabtree – Front Street Brokers – 208-484-8215 – email@example.com
Greenbelt magazine offers great feature articles on local businesses, news, views, a dining guide and information on upcoming entertainment. April’s line up includes great music, great theater, dance and film. Check out their calendar for full information, events being added daily.
First Annual Yard Competition!
We are really excited about this competition. We hope you will be too!
Who Loves a Beautiful Yard? Doesn’t everybody? A well-kept healthy yard makes for a more pleasant living environment and a beautiful welcome to come home to after a long day’s work.
You don’t need a green thumb to keep a tidy, healthy yard. But everyone can use a little incentive to mow the lawn, pull some weeds, baby the dry spots in the hot summer months, and keep the shrubs pruned and healthy – don’t you think?
So how would you like to win TWO TICKETS TO A BSU FOOTBAL GAME?
There are 3 categories to this competition:
- Best Overall Maintained Yard
- Most Improved Yard
- Best Lawn
How to get started:
- Take photos of the yard as it looks now. (Quick! Before the winter woes have greened away). Get full shots and get detailed pics! If there are bare patches in the lawn, weeds in the planter beds or small shrubs growing out of control, document all of it with photographs.
- Send us the photos and tell us what your intentions are as far as the steps you plan to take to maintain or improve your outdoor space. (be sure to include your address)
- Please get this to us as early in April as possible. We offer property owners the opportunity to schedule a yard spring cleanup with weed and feed for the lawn. If they knew you were going to take special care of the yard, I’m sure they would be more inclined to make that investment – and that will help you!
- When we receive your information, we will enter your property into the competition. We’ll also inform the owner of your property and encourage them to invest in the spring cleanup.
- In July, when summer yards are at their peak, take more photos and send to us, (with notes if you want to draw our attention to improvements), so that we have documented evidence of how beautiful your yard looks in mid summer.
- Then a final round of photos at the end of September.
As we make our usual drive by rounds we will also be making notes on our observations of the condition of the yards.
In early October, when we have received all final photographs, our panel of judges, (our staff), will select a winner for each of the three categories.
Along with 2 tickets for a BSU game in October or November the winners will receive an assortment of other goodies, like restaurant gift certificates, coffee cards, BSU swag etc.
SPECIAL GIFT! The first household to send in pictures to compete in the yard competition will receive two free tickets to the BSU Spring game on April 8. We only have a few days - so hurry!
So what are you waiting for? Run outside - start taking pictures, and start planning your yard improvement program. Email your entry with photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org